First HRD Joint Symposium November 27-28, 2019
Successful with great science and collaboration from ADI and Helmholtz Members & Trainees
International Call for Applications now closed!
Stay tuned on the upcoming procedure.
The International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes is at the center of cutting-edge scientific research at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and its partner institution, the Alberta Diabetes Institute. PhD students engage in international and innovative research projects that enable new approaches encompassing molecular research and translational application. Read more...
Over the last two days the HRD Interview Symposium took place at the Helmholtz Zentrum München. We received applications for our HRD 2020...
Many thanks to Prof. Nawroth and Dr. S. Kopf and the Heidelberg team for the excellent organinzation and implementation of the program.
It was a...
Thanks to Perla Cota (IDR), Anna-Lena Amend (IEG), Selina Höckele (IEG) and Mohamed Ahmed Elhadad (EPI)
for presenting their very interesting project...
The International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes wishes you a warm and wonderful christmas and a very happy new year!
We are looking forward...
International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes
Why you want to join!
- Excellent scientific training and state-of-the-art technology platforms at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and the Alberta Diabetes Institute - two of the world’s leading institutions in Diabetes research
- Innovative projects linking our understanding of mechanisms underlying diabetes to the development of new approaches in prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- International research groups and research exchanges between the two centers
- Scientific networking at international conferences and within the great community of diabetes researchers
- Translational training - from bench to bedside
- Interactive guidance and a clear mentoring structure
- Individual career development and support
- Professional training in management, leadership and communication
- Employment contracts from the Helmholtz Zentrum München and a doctorate from either the Technical University Munich, the Ludwig-Maximilians-University or the University of Alberta
... and last but not least: Munich and Edmonton, beautiful cities to live in!