3rd Annual ADI-HRD Joint Symposium December 8-9, 2021
Excellent opportunity for networking, exchange and presentations on the latest and exciting approaches in the field of diabetes research.
HRD Course in Diabetes Research April 14-15, 2021
18 group leaders from the Helmholtz Diabetes Center in Munich, Leipzig and Tübingen, as well as from the Helmholtz Pioneer Campus presented their research, current state-of-the-art technologies exisiting at the Helmholtz Center and hence the variety of excellence in diabetes research.
First HRD Joint Symposium November 27-28, 2019
Successful with great science and collaboration from ADI and Helmholtz Members & Trainees
The International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes is at the center of cutting-edge scientific research at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and its partner institution, the Alberta Diabetes Institute. PhD students engage in international and innovative research projects that enable new approaches encompassing molecular research and translational application. Read more...
As the first HRD exchange student, our doctoral researcher Alina (Dr. Maria Rohm's group) spent three months in Edmonton at the University of Alberta,...
The 2022 ADI / HRD Graduate Studentship Award competition is now accepting applications.
This year's HRD Interview Symposium again took place virtually from the 24th - 26th January 2022.
This year´s 3rd Annual Joint Symposium between the Helmholtz Diabetes Center (HDC) and the Alberta Diabetes Institute (ADI) took place again digitally...
We have recieved over 160 applications from 49 different countries for our HRD 2022 International PhD Program.
All applications are currently going...
International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes
Why you want to join!
- Excellent scientific training and state-of-the-art technology platforms at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and the Alberta Diabetes Institute - two of the world’s leading institutions in Diabetes research
- Innovative projects linking our understanding of mechanisms underlying diabetes to the development of new approaches in prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- International research groups and research exchanges between the two centers
- Scientific networking at international conferences and within the great community of diabetes researchers
- Translational training - from bench to bedside
- Interactive guidance and a clear mentoring structure
- Individual career development and support
- Professional training in management, leadership and communication
- Employment contracts from the Helmholtz Zentrum München and a doctorate from either the Technical University Munich, the Ludwig-Maximilians-University or the University of Alberta
... and last but not least: Munich and Edmonton, beautiful cities to live in!
|July - 2022|