The School's speakers list includes renowned diabetes scientists who will give exiting insights of the current translational diabetes research.
Attendees of the DZD Diabetes Research School will again have the opportunity to present their own research during poster sessions. The scientific chair of the DZD NEXT Training & Education Program will make a selection among the submitted abstracts.
- Serge Luquet, University of Paris, France
- Hindrik Mulder, University of Lund, Sweden
- Emmanuel van Obberghen, University of Nice, France
- Catherine Postic, University of Paris, France
- Gerald Shulman, University of Yale, USA
- Allan Vaag, Astra Zeneca
- Morris White, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA
The School will be chaired by members of the DZD executive board.
Participation is free of charge for the chosen applicants.
Application deadline: July 25, 2018
For further information and how to apply, please visit the DZD Diabetes Research School Website.