HRD Introduction to Diabetes Research Course, Oct 2022
Speakers from the Alberta Diabetes Institute (ADI), Helmholtz Diabetes Center (HDC) and Helmholtz Pioneer Campus (HPC) provided an overview of their research topics and hence the collaboration and networking possibilities between the centers
Public event in conjunction with the Canadian Embassy in Munich, July 2022
Panel discussion and evening reception on the future of diabetes research and treatment featuring speakers from the Alberta Diabetes Institute and Helmholtz Munich
HDC-ADI Joint Symposium
14th to 15th July, 2022
4th Annual Joint Symposium between the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and the Alberta Diabetes Institute in Munich.
Clinical visit Heidelberg
Many thanks to the Heidelberg team for the great organisation and implementation of the program.
The International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes is at the center of cutting-edge scientific research at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and its partner institution, the Alberta Diabetes Institute. Doctoral researchers engage in international and innovative research projects that enable new approaches encompassing molecular research and translational application. Read more...
This year´s HRD Introdcution to Diabetes Research Course took place in hybrid format from 13th to 14th October, with speakers from the Alberta...
This year´s 4th Annual Joint Symposium between the Helmholtz Diabetes Center (HDC) and the Alberta Diabetes Institute (ADI) took place on the 14th and...
Once again you had the chance to win one of the 3 tickets for the participation at the 9th Helmholtz Diabetes Conference. These lucky 3 winners were...
Congratulations to our two winners:
Hannah Hipp and Tobias Greisle!
International Helmholtz Research School for Diabetes
Why you want to join!
- Excellent scientific training and state-of-the-art technology platforms at the Helmholtz Diabetes Center and the Alberta Diabetes Institute - two of the world’s leading institutions in Diabetes research
- Innovative projects linking our understanding of mechanisms underlying diabetes to the development of new approaches in prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- International research groups and research exchanges between the two centers
- Scientific networking at international conferences and within the great community of diabetes researchers
- Translational training - from bench to bedside
- Interactive guidance and a clear mentoring structure
- Individual career development and support
- Professional training in management, leadership and communication
- Employment contracts from the Helmholtz Zentrum München and a doctorate from either the Technical University Munich, the Ludwig-Maximilians-University or the University of Alberta
... and last but not least: Munich and Edmonton, beautiful cities to live in!
|July - 2022|